The Billerica Girls Softball Association (BGSA) is a non-profit organization founded to serve the girls of Billerica. Our mission is to ensure that the players learn the game, make new friends and have fun through friendly competition in a safe, supervised environment. We will also strive to give our players the opportunity to develop lifelong skills such as sportsmanship, team work, honesty, courage, self-discipline, and fair play.
BILLERICA GIRLS SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION, INC.
REGISTRATION AND PARENT RELEASE FORM
• I hereby give permission for my daughter to take part in the Billerica Girls Softball Association, Inc. program for the 2015 season, including the use of the players name and likeness on the BGSA website, and/or local print media. This permission and release is to remain in force as long as she is enrolled in the Billerica Girls Softball Association, Inc. program.
• I hereby release, agree to hold harmless, and indemnify the Billerica Girls Softball Association, Inc. from any claim whatsoever in the case of injury to my daughter while she is participating in any way in the program. I realize the Association carries no medical insurance.
• I will ensure that both my daughter and I will encourage good sportsmanship by treating all players, coaches, officials and fans with respect and courtesy by demonstrating positive support and behavior. I understand the League has a “Zero Tolerance Policy” towards any unsportsmanlike conduct.
• I understand the league’s pro-rated refund policy.
• I understand that any special requests for specific team placements are not guaranteed.